When you are in Hyderabad and looking to rent a house or apartment, the first thing you will be asked for is a rent agreement. A rent agreement is a legal document that outlines the terms and conditions agreed upon by the landlord and the tenant. It is essential to have a comprehensive rent agreement to avoid any misunderstandings or disputes in the future.
A rent agreement in Hyderabad should include specific details such as the names of the landlord and tenant, the length of the lease, and the rental amount. It should also include the security deposit, any utilities that are included in the rental, and any rules the tenant must follow while living on the property.
To help you get started, we have provided a sample rent agreement for Hyderabad.
SAMPLE RENT AGREEMENT
This Rent Agreement (“Agreement”) is made on the ____ day of ________, 20_____ by and between ________________________ (“Landlord”) and ________________________ (“Tenant”).
1. Premises: The Landlord agrees to rent to the Tenant, and the Tenant agrees to rent from the Landlord, the premises located at ________________________________________________________ (“Property”).
2. Term: The term of this Agreement shall be for _______ months, starting on _____________ and ending on _______________.
3. Rent: The Tenant agrees to pay rent in the amount of Rs.______ per month. Rent is due on the ____ day of each month.
4. Security Deposit: The Tenant agrees to pay a security deposit of Rs._______ to the Landlord. This deposit will be returned to the Tenant at the end of the lease, provided the Tenant has fulfilled all obligations under this Agreement.
5. Utilities: The Tenant will be responsible for paying ___________________________ (utility name) for any utilities used on the Property.
6. Rules and Regulations: The Tenant agrees to follow all rules and regulations set forth by the Landlord, which includes but is not limited to ________________________________________________________.
7. Maintenance and Repairs: The Landlord agrees to maintain the Property in good condition and make any necessary repairs. However, the Tenant shall be responsible for any damages caused by the Tenant or their guests.
8. Subleasing: The Tenant shall not sublease the Property without the written consent of the Landlord.
9. Additional Terms: ________________________________________________________.
10. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India.
11. Entire Agreement: This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Landlord and the Tenant and supersedes any prior agreements or understandings, whether written or oral.
The parties have executed this Agreement as of the day and year first above written.